CUT to YOU | Sunshine On My Mind | Mel Fiel

 

Hey there everyone!
Can you believe that we are halfway through November? Where has the year gone?
I am so excited to share with you my projects this month. Given that here in Australia we are not far from Summer I thought I would create some fun Summer projects. Today I am sharing ‘Sunshine On My Mind.’

How cool is this cut file?
Sunshine On My Mind
Two in one. There are so many ways to use this cut file…I have decided to edit it a little on my Silhouette and cut the title section of the cut file smaller than the sun to suit my layout. It is so easy to do this once you have the cut file in your cutting machine’s software program. Have you ever tried?
Being able to do this with cut files makes it so easy to adapt to each layout and make your creations different. It also makes each and every cut file versatile.


I have backed the sun and title with gorgeous papers from the Pink Fresh collection of the same name ‘Sunshine On My Mind’. It is so bright and fresh and summery! I added some Gina K Designs - Glitz Glitter Gel to the rays of the sun to make them sparkle and some Glossy Accents to the word sunshine so that it tied in with the accetate embellishments on the page.


I have created a mixed media background on the white card stock background using some Lindy's Magicals in Bachelor Button Blue, It Is What It Is Yellow and Colour Artist Ink in Calypso. I have also splattered with some white 13@rts Acrylic Ink. I backed the layout with a blue Bazzill Cardstock and one of the papers from the Pink Fresh collection.


I just adore the Pink Fresh Studio Acetate Ephemera from the 'Sunshine On My Mind' collection. I decided to use these as I thought they would be the perfect addition to this layout, keeping the focus on the sun.

Finally, I added two small clusters of brads and eyelets as a feature on the layout. These were from my stash and something that I haven’t used for a very long time. I love how these little clusters have turned out. I also added a heart eyelet as part of the title.

I just love how this all came together. Bright, happy, and summery. Well and truly my intention with this cute little photo.

Many thanks for popping by to check out my project today. I hope that you find some sort of inspiration from this layout. I just loved creating it. Be sure to head over to the CUT to YOU online shop to check out this cut file ‘Sunshine On My Mind’ and all of the amazing other cut flies. So many options to choose from to create beautiful projects.
How very lucky are we?

Happy creating everyone,

Mel xo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

Scrap That Poetry

Come Along - We Would Love YOU to Join Us!!