Online Art Journal Classes with Naomi Alchin

 Hey Everyone,

Life for me is so different now being a business owner now. Limited time to be able to craft and when I do it is generally at very weird times of the day.
So when COVID-19 brought online classes to the scrapbooking world in a big way I decided that this was my only way to do something that I love.


I have had so much fun in September and October with Naomi Alchin, a Guest Teacher with Natalie May Scapbooking.

Here is what we have created in our September and October classes...


My homework project with some of the leftovers from class




So if you are a busy bee like me or even if you are not head here Natalie May Scrapbooking Guest Teachers to buy these classes...all online and lifetime access!! 

Mel xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

Scrap That Poetry

Come Along - We Would Love YOU to Join Us!!