Spring Pools

The current poem across at Scrap That Poetry is Robert Frost's "Spring Pools"
For me this was a real challenge.
Here is my interpretation.....
I ended up using two parts of this poem. The title "Spring Pools" and the line "snow that melted only yesterday." I decided to journal "Our Spring Pools are not from snow that melted only yesterday."
This photo was taken in September last year - the first of many floods and as I said not from melting snow.
I used Kraft cardstock; Kaisercraft - Clear Stamp - Flourishes; Versa Mark Watermark Ink; Bella! Chipboard Alphas; Bazzill Ocean Blue Ribbed cardstock; Stampin' Up Stampin' Write - Close to Cocoa pen; quilling tool; Kaisercraft Mini Alphas - cream; Paper - My Minds Eye - Signature Life - by Jen Wilson - Everyday 'Cherished' - Cherished Flowers.
Once again, some more paper rolling......obviously my fascination at the moment!!! I have also traced and cut out by hand the lettering for spring pools. A great idea if you have a nice chipboard set that you want to hold onto.....a hoarder I know!!!
Have a great end to your week, thanks for stopping by and looking.
Don't forget to leave me a comment to let me know what you think of this layout.

Melxx

Comments

Jo Hanna said…
Its a great LO Mel and I just love the water droplet effect.
hippychic said…
Mel, great work, the alpha is great along with the paper rolling effect.
tiffany said…
wow what a fabulous layout!!! i need to get that poem scrapped, totally forgot about it!

=)Tiffany
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Nikki xx said…
Beautiful layout Mel :):):) I love your fascination with the paper rolling atm too..it's looking fantastic!

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

May You Always Be Loved