And so it begins....

.....he is 6 and in business already!!!! On Saturday Jason and Brayden purchased 25 chicks for the new business......Brayden's Eggcellent Adventure. From the very beginning of life for Brayden, Jason has always said that he would teach Brayden some of the lessons in the business world through an egg selling business......and so the foundations were laid on Saturday.
Unfortunately, one little one didn't survive the first night but so far so good with the rest of them. A quote of Brayden's today was, "Mum, I'm going outside (pen and paper in hand) to study my chicks!"
Whilst they were being entrepreneurs, I zipped around did all of the housework and sat and did some scrapping.
I started with the March card sketch from Scrapbookit. Head on over and check it out....
I have used the We R Memory Keepers - Be My Valentine papers; Core'dinations cardstock (Grassroots and Heartfelt); Cuttlebug Embossing Template - Birds and Swirls ; Green Brad; Kaisercraft Rhinestones (hot pink); Kaisercraft Flowers (pink); Fiskars Border punch; white material roses; Adorn-It letters.
I just adore Melinda Spinks' work and in particular at the moment....paper rolling!
I am heading off now to complete the other project I worked on....hopefully will be back later on today to share it with you!

Mel xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

May You Always Be Loved