First DT project for Scrapbookit!

At the moment Scrapbookit has a sketch challenge running. I was so excited when Jo sent me my first parcel full of really yummy products to work with. The funniest thing was I had the idea for this layout prior to receiving my parcel. Once opening my parcel I was able to use the products to complete my layout. A little spooky...but very exciting!!!!
I have used the February sketch to create this part of the layout.....it is a double layout!!! So you will have to pop over to the Scrapbookit blog to see the other half. I love the second half.....a great layout for the keeping of school days memorabilia. Find out how on the Scrapbookit blog! There are also some brief instructions on how to complete the same technique featured on the second half of the layout.

Even more exciting.....I received my next pack from Jo today! A challenge for me and I will be stepping out of my comfort zone........but really looking forward to creating with the products. Pop back soon to see my creations!
Enjoy your week,
Melxx
P.S. Don't forget the DT Call for Scrapbookit......you only have a few days left!!!!



Comments

tiffany said…
such an adorable page, I always enjoy seeing what you create!!! I've just tagged your blog on mine with the "Liebster Blog Award", you can read more about it here =) Tiffany
hippychic said…
Great work as usual Mel, I am heading across to Scrapbookit to see the other half, can't wait,.
Jenn Seymour said…
Great Job Mel, such a good idea!! I bet Ja wishes u were thinking of other things rather than scrapbooking while in bed!!!!! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

Scrap That Poetry

May You Always Be Loved