Welcome to my blog!

Welcome everyone to my blog.
At this stage I am hoping to eventually get all of my scrapbooking layouts and OTP projects up on this blog (well at least those you may be interested in)!

We have had a very busy week in our household this week. I did spend last weekend completing the little projects I have made for my sisters new bub. She was due on the 4th August, but nothing has happened yet! Hopefully, "Ickle Pickle" (as he/she is fondly named) will grace us with his/her presence real soon. I won't post these projects until I have given them to them.
The project that I am posting today is the Family Tree I made for my Nan's 80th Birthday. She absolutely adored it. This tree is a Kaiser OTP product and I thoroughly enjoyed making it. Happy Birthday Nan!
Have a great week,
Mel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

Scrap That Poetry

Come Along - We Would Love YOU to Join Us!!