Only Three Weeks To Go!

We have started the SERIOUS countdown now!!! There are only just under 3 weeks to go before my boys and I head overseas to Malaysia and Thailand. We are sooo excited. We have begun packing (well at least thinking about it) and are starting to organise some other bits and pieces. This time in 3 weeks I will be shopping in Singapore......WOW! It is so hard to believe that we are actually going.
I don't have any pics to share with you as yet but I had the best weekend. On Saturday morning I headed up to Whadda-Load-Of-Scrap for our annual Crop, Paper, Scissors Mini Retreat. Jason could not believe all of the stuff I was taking........it may have been easier to hire a trailer!!!!!!
Our day began at 10:30am and we went on until 10:30pm. When we arrived we found a goodie bag filled with all the products from the Bella 'Ruby Rock-It' range. It was soooo exciting - I just love the papers!!!!!!! We also had special coffee mugs that were painted with 'Crop Paper Scissors 2009' and our names (a beautiful keepsake).
Throughout the day we played a game of Scrapbook Bingo to sort out the winners of the Lucky Door Prizes. Kirsty won 3rd Prize, some Chalk Zig Pens; I won 2nd Prize, three EK Success Stitch Punches and Kate won 1st Prize, a Bind-It Machine and accessories. It was a very competitive game and a heap of fun......winning a prize was pretty good too!!
We completed one Off the Page workshop where we all made a beautiful KaiserCraft Ribbon Box (when I embellish mine I will post it). After this we had hours and hours of scrap time. The only time we stopped was for food (really yummy food!!) or if Jaine announced store specials and offers or if it was our turn for the Progressive Page!!!
The day was just an awesome day. Many thanks to my beautiful friend Jaine for organising such a top day and for all of those little bits and pieces that made the day very special. We were definetely spoilt rotten. Thanks to the chef deluxe, Brett, who not only looked after his and Jaine's twins, Kobi and Darcy but for also cooking our delicious dinner and constructing our ribbon boxes - you are a legend! Also, big thanks to Denise for making yummy soup for lunch and to Cheryl for her beautiful dessert.
What more could you ask for..........fun, laughter, scrapbooking, giveaways, goodie bags, good food and most importantly WONDERFUL friends to spend your day with.
I hope your weekend has been as good as mine.
Mel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

May You Always Be Loved