Christmas Is Here.......

and boy don't I know that!!! The last few weeks have been really full on.....from school reports and general end of year stuff, to Christmas Concerts, Graduation Nights and trying to pack up and move my things on to my new school. From blog hops to poetry and general Christmas gifts.........there has been no time for Christmas shopping that's for sure:)

Here are a few of the little gifts I made for the teachers at St Joseph's. I put a small Chrissy decoration and some chocolates in each of them.........except our male teacher.....he got fishing hooks instead of the decoration!! Can you guess which of the boxes I gave to him?? It was a great way to use up some scraps:)


Below I did a similar gift for Brayden's teacher.
The other gift for her was a post it note holder. When I saw these on Kimberley Crawford's Blog 'For the Love of Paper' I thought they were really cute! Click here to be linked to the tutorial.


I have also done a few items for Scrap That Poetry and will post these later in the week!
I really need to do some shopping..............ahhhhhhh!
Until next time

Melxx

Comments

hippychic said…
Mel, they have all come up a treat. Love the idea of putting the teacher's name on the front.

Now you can sit back and relax and enjoy the xmas break.

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

May You Always Be Loved