It has been a while

5 months between posts is far too long! A lot has happened in that time...a very busy work year, a trip to Thailand (check out our blog from our trip at fieldfamilycv.blogspot.com.au), Christmas and a New Year plus lots of other bits and pieces.

Probably the one constant is my creating and making. Unfortunately the busyness of life stopped me from posting it all here but head over to scrapbookitblog.blogspot.com to see what I have been up to.

Speaking of Scrapbookit...today my first post for the New Year has gone live. Here is a sneak peek of the star album I have been working on...

To check out my project head over to scrapbookitblog.blogspot.com.

A few new things for this year...well there is only one new thing...#fmsphotoaday! I have decided to participate in the #fmsphotoaday. You can check out my photos on Facebook or Instagram. If you are not on Facebook or Instagram I will do a collage of my photos every few weeks and post them here. 

I will continue to work with Jo and the Design Team at Scrapbookit...which I just love!!

The Sketches in Thyme blog is starting up again starting this month. There are a few changes and layouts/sketches will be posted once a month. I will return to this team this year. Want to find out more... Head on over to sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com.au.

And in amongst that just some work...and all the other jobs us Mums do!!

Looking forward to the year.

Mel x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

Scrap That Poetry

Come Along - We Would Love YOU to Join Us!!