Sketches in Thyme Sketch #108

Well it is time to share with you my latest project for Sketches in Thyme.

I am really loving being part of the SiT Team and being a Design Maven. I am using this position as an opportunity to do a bit of catch up on my son's baby album. The years are flying by and I am still plugging away at it! I am loving the memories though that are re-lived as I complete each sketch.

This month we are up to Sketch #108.....here it is....


I am not normally very good using small photos and as I am trying to use up the baby photos that have been printed for 8 years I had to use a little bit of my own artistic licence!
Another thing that is a little hard for me is the quality of the photos. 8 years ago we were using a camera that my hubby had from work...we were not really in a position to have anything better. So a lot of the photos are very pixelated. I am not going to leave them from being scrapped because of their quality.....they are far too important!

Here is my interpretation of this sketch...


This was my son's very first afternoon at home. Look at how tiny he is in that big bassinet! 

I have used the gorgeous 'Party Animals' Collection by Kaisercraft. It is such a great range for baby photos no matter whether you have a girl or a boy!
My embellishments are also from this collection. 
I have used gorgeous white glitter foam Thickers for my title.

Here is a close up...


How cute is that elephant?

Did you know that Sketches in Thyme is having a  Design Team call?
Make sure you head over to the blog to not only check out what the other Mavens have done but also to submit your application for the team.

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Doreen Vasquez said…
Cute! Love the elephant!
hippychic said…
Mel this is so gorgeous, you have done such a great job and love the placement of arrow and title :)
Jo Hanna said…
Soooo cute, I can't believe how they grow into such big boys in such a short time. Great page.
Becky said…
This is precious! Loving that elephant. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

Scrap That Poetry

May You Always Be Loved