Far Too Long :0)

It has been far too long between posts! There has been so much happening here.....renovations, a school fundraiser, report writing and many other things have been consuming our everyday. As I speak my hubby is out in the back room putting on the last coat of paint on the renovations. Well, fingers crossed it is the last......it seems to have been going on forever!!!!!!

Well, here I am and I have a few little bits and pieces to share with you.....as you can imagine the opportunity of sitting and scrapping has been very minimal.
Here is another one for Brayden's 'School' album. I used one of the Get Picky sketches (obviously I am too late to enter the challenge - especially after the fact that it has been at least 2 months since they posted the sketch).
These were some photos taken of Brayden on his first day of Prep last year! When I created these layouts I sanded the cardstock and sprayed them with Glimmer Mist. It is hard to see on the photo BUT looks great in "real life."

And some close ups!


Scrapbookit's May Challenge is still open for you to enter. Pop on over to Scrapbookit's Blog or the Online Shop to check out the challenge. Better still why not pop in and see Jo at the shop.
Here are my projects for this month's challenge.
Part of the challenge is to use products starting with M;
I used Mist on the doily, Memento Ink on the edges of the layout, Material for the Handmade flowers and a Mini stamp - the flourish bird.

Fabric Thickers, Doily, Pink Paislee - House of Three - Daily Junque: Tickets and Junque, White Bazzill Cardstock, My Minds Eye Paper Pad, Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels) - Brick, Crystalina Kindy Glitz, Copic Markers, Memento - Rich Cocoa Ink, Kaiser Mini Stamp - Flourish Bird, Kelly Panacci - Clear Stamp - Swirls, Material, Buttons, White Pearls.
Here is the close up of my handmade flowers......
And here is my card for the challenge.
How gorgeous are the Pink Paislee papers??? I really wasn't so sure when I received my pack from Jo BUT was so glad to push myself out of my comfort zone.
Thanks for looking!

Melxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

Scrap That Poetry

Come Along - We Would Love YOU to Join Us!!