School Bus

Back in February Jo from Scrapbookit sent me an absolutely amazing pack as part of my Design Team challenge. In this pack was the Kaisercraft OTP - Bus Album. I was SO excited as I had been eyeing it off and wanting to complete one for my little fella. Well, after a very successful weekend of scrapping with my friends I am happy to say it is DONE!
Please excuse the photo quality ~ it has been raining and very overcast here so it was the best I could do with what I had to work with:)
As you can see I used the Class of '87 collection by Kaisercraft. I decided to focus on Brayden's First Day in Prep last year. I had some photos printed that came with a line across them...sometimes across faces! I was able to use these photos for the little bus windows as Brayden's face was not effected!
The emotions showing on his face in all of these photos tell enough of a story - from nervousness, excitement to confidence and cheek! I decided to laminate the letters for the cover of the album.....hopefully they will last longer!
I decided to focus on journalling about the day rather than just having the photos! Here are these pages as a close up!

I used an A2Z Scraplet of a School Boy here. I had attempted to use it in several ways.....nothing resulted in satisfaction! As I do....I took the challenge of paper piecing a little boy over the chipboard.....I LOVE how it turned out. Actually as a matter of fact I LOVE how the whole album turned out!
Here is a close up of the A2Z Scraplet - paper pieced.

I hope you have enjoyed looking......let me know what you think!


Melxx

Comments

Jenn Seymour said…
As usual it's fantastic, he looks so young!! Love everything about it :)Good work!!
Sandra said…
Just LOVE it! Hope I can do something as spectacular as your album for Callum when his time comes. What a special keepsake for you and Brayden to share. xx
hippychic said…
Great work Mel, it has come up a treat!!! Well done
Raymond.Holmes said…
I guess that talent has to come from somewhere!

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

May You Always Be Loved