Life has been.....lets say a "little hectic" for want of better words. Between starting back to work after holidays, my little man starting school in Prep, a very piratey 5th birthday and the general day to day life of a working Mum we have been flat out. Needless to say I have been dying to sit down and scrapbook.
Well, the weekend came and I was looking forward to having some scrapping time. You would never believe it but I was sick!! Anyway, I still persisted......I couldn't go another weekend without my fix! Below are my creations.........some more from my unfinished pile!!!

Friends
This photo was taken Easter 2009. The kids are actually second cousins and we spend every Easter weekend together. They really do get along so well. I made the pinwheels as part of a class last year with Jaine at Whadda Load of Scrap. I just love the Marakesh range from Kaiser.

Precious Little Man
Quite a while back I did a class with Alanna Adrien at Whadda Load of Scrap using templates on layouts. It has taken me this long to decide what I wanted to do with this layout. The arrowed pattern on the left side and bottom of this layout have been drawn using a template and the cut and folded to create the effect. I am happy with how this layout has turned out.


Take care,
Mel


Comments

Nikki xx said…
Beautiful layouts Melli...LOOOOVe the "Precious" one especially...it is just stunning! :)xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

May You Always Be Loved