New Addition

Check out my newest completed project.
This Kaiser Desktop Calendar is for my Dad for Christmas. I used the beautiful Kaiser Cafe Culture Papers, which I just can't get enough of. I have left the calendar rather plain and simple......so that it wasn't too over the top feminine for my Dad.
The three gorgeous kids are his three grandchildren whom he loves very much. He doesn't get to see the two boys often so I thought this might be a daily reminder for him of how lucky he is to have three gorgeous grandchildren (not that he doesn't know that already!!!!) I am going to give it to him tomorrow when he arrives for his visit for a couple of weeks. We are really looking forward to spending sometime with him.
I am currently in the process of cleaning, reorganising and sorting my scrap space.........oh my, oh my I really didn't realise how much stuff I had! Fingers crossed it will inspire me!
Take care!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me

Scrap That Poetry

Come Along - We Would Love YOU to Join Us!!